A water purification system is an essential component of any household. The water purifier is the best source to get access to clean and pure drinking water. With so much pollution and contamination in water bodies these days, no one can rely on drinking water directly from the source. Water sources can have various contaminants — impurities, chemical components, feces, organic waste, microorganisms, bacteria, and viruses. The water from the municipality can also be unfit for drinking purposes due to high amounts of chlorine, salts, and other dissolved particles. In fact, the water can also have disease-causing microorganisms like Cryptosporidiosis, Giardiasis, Escherichia coli, and many others. These bacteria and viruses can cause health risks and in serious cases, even lead to death. Therefore, the use of water purifiers is a necessity for every house today.
While buying a purifier online, what is the first thing you consider? Most of us look at the price of the water while purchasing. But there are other factors that you need to consider as well. One of the most underrated aspects of water purifiers is their look and size. However, the design, size, and model matter when you have a modular kitchen. The water purifier that you have purchased should seamlessly blend with your kitchen interior and fit appropriately in the space allotted for it. Your modern kitchen needs a stylish and sleek model that fits just right.
Why should you invest in a stylish kitchen appliance?
Appliances for the house and kitchen no longer have the basic designs of the past. Today, we have multiple businesses and manufacturers who are focusing on the aesthetic appeal of their products. As a result, when good design is concerned, it is no longer necessary to choose between design and function.
These days, there is a lot you can accomplish in the kitchen. You might designate this area of the home as a location for meals and family gatherings. Of course, it would be nice if you run the kitchen successfully, but you can only do that if your kitchen is organised and effective. Therefore, you need a water purifier to be compact and sleek to nicely blend with your interior design.
Customers have a lot of concerns and queries when it comes to purchasing the best RO for the kitchen.
Which water purifier will look good for my kitchen interior?
Many brands today offer visually appealing and functional designs that will perfectly serve the purpose. These sleek and compact designs also come at an affordable price, making them easily accessible for all customers. Here are some of the best RO for kitchen interiors. You can easily find a stylish design in multiple colour options for your kitchen.
Do I hide my water purifier in my kitchen?
If you are looking to conceal your appliance in the kitchen, then a sink water purification system is ideal for your kitchen. This type of water purifier easily gets fitted the under sink and functions out of the sight from there. They help you save up a lot of space in the kitchen without compromising on the quality. Install a water purifier in the kitchen and enjoy pure drinking water.
Where should the water purifier be placed in the kitchen?
Depending on your requirements, you can either opt for an over-the-counter filter, under-the-sink, or wall mounted option. Based on your water purifier model, you can place your appliance anywhere in the kitchen. If you have a designated area which is compact, carefully check the dimensions of the water purifier online before purchasing it.
Best RO for kitchen interiors:
1. Under The Counter (UTC) Neon
Livpure Under the counter Water Purifier (Neon) is simple to install under the sink, keeping your kitchen clutter-free. With its 7-stage advanced purification system that can purify water with up to 2000 ppm, it provides clean and pure drinking water without any interruption.
- 7 Stage Advanced Purification
- 8 Liters Storage Capacity
- RO 2000 TDS Membrane
- UV Lamp Failure Alert
- Employs silver nanotechnology to kill harmful bacteria and viruses in the water.
- The under-the-counter design of the water purifier makes it compact and efficient. It easily fits under the sink, maintaining the beautiful look of your kitchen.
- Offers 8 litres of water storage capacity; perfect for a family of 4 members!
- Suitable for contaminated water with TDS levels up to 2000 ppm.
2. Zinger Copper Hot Water Purifier
With only one touch, Zinger Hot Copper's RO+UV+UF filtration system offers clean drinking water. You also have the choice to get hot water with this water purifier for cooking and drinking.
- In-tank UV Sterilization
- Up to 20,000L water saving
- Taste Enhancer
- Continuous Hot Water Supply offers hot water for drinking. All the time, there is a constant supply of hot water.
- HR Membrane ensures that the water is clean and pure for drinking.
- Copper 29 Cartridge adds the benefits of copper to your drinking water while maintaining its purity.
- Interactive Touch Display uses an LED to provide updates on the RO and has a modern, sleek style.
3. Bolt+(RO+UV) Water Purifier
With Bolt+(RO+UV), which features cutting-edge UV Sterilization and additional vital minerals, you may get clean, healthy drinking water.
- Up to 20,000L water saving
- 7-liter storage capacity
- Quarter-turn spill-proof tap
- The HR70 feature saves up to 20,000 liters of water. Provides the purest water with maximum water saving.
- Advanced Purification technology ensures clean and safe drinking water. Allows distillation of the water with a TDS level of up to 2000 ppm.
- In-tank UV sterilization technology maintains water sterility while it is being stored in the tank. Even after the tank has not been used, this method assures the eradication of microorganisms.
- The copper 29 cartridge provides copper-infused water for good health.