It is essential to one's health to consume water that has not been contaminated. The water that comes out of the tap is no longer a trustworthy supply of water due to the massive contamination that has occurred in water bodies. There have been multiple reports of people getting sick because they drank unfiltered tap water from their local water supply. As a result, every home needs to have a water filter that is at the very least of high quality and ideally among the best available. However, consumers can choose from a variety of water purifiers on the market that utilize various water filtration technologies. Consequently, selecting the appropriate water filter for your house can be difficult for you. Investing in a high-quality water purification system could be the difference between life and death. We have contrasted the two most common water purification methods, namely RO and UV water purifiers, to assist you in making the most informed choice possible.
What Does It Mean To Have A Water Purifier That Uses Reverse Osmosis (Ro)?
It is a method of cleaning the water that involves passing water molecules across a membrane that is only partially permeable to water. Because of this, only water can pass through, which means that dissolved contaminants are left behind. Therefore, RO-purified water is free of microorganisms that are hazardous to your health as well as dissolved pollutants.
What Is A UV Water Purifier System?
The ultraviolet (UV) rays that are emitted by a UV water filter system are what eliminate the potentially hazardous germs from the water. As a result, the water has been entirely cleansed of any potentially harmful organisms. A UV water filter is beneficial to one's health because it eliminates any potentially hazardous bacteria that may be present in the water without altering its flavor.
RO or UV: Which Is the Better Method for Cleaning Water?
Before making a final purchase decision, there are several other considerations you need to give careful attention to, even though RO and UV water purifier systems both eliminate or kill hazardous germs in the water. The following is an overview of the primary distinctions between the two filtration systems.
A UV filter will eradicate all infectious organisms that may be present in the water. However, the dead bacteria continue to float around in the water even after they have died. On the other hand, reverse osmosis (RO) water purifiers may eliminate germs and remove their decaying remains from the water by filtering them out. Because of this, RO-purified water has a higher level of hygiene.
RO water purifiers can remove pollutants and dissolved salts from the water they treat. UV water filters, on the other hand, are unable to extract the dissolved solids from the water. Since bacteria are not the only thing that can contaminate tap water, RO systems are more successful at removing impurities from the water than other methods. If you drink water that contains heavy metals and other potentially hazardous compounds, this may harm your health.
RO systems come equipped with a pre-filtration technology that allows them to function well even when used with murky or unclean water. On the other hand, ultraviolet light filters are ineffective for cloudy waters. To eradicate the bacteria efficiently, the water must be clear. Therefore, UV filters might not be the best choice in locations where there is a large concentration of sediments in the water.
To increase the water pressure, RO water purifiers need to be powered by electricity. On the other hand, UV filters can function with the typical water pressure.
The cost of the water filter is still another important consideration to make. The price that water purifiers command in today's market is reasonable. It prevents us from getting sick from water-borne infections and keeps us from missing school or work due to illness. The price of the RO filter is reasonable considering the level of protection it offers. In addition to this, a UV water purifier is more efficient than a RO water filter in terms of the amount of time it takes to purify the water, as well as the amount of time it takes for the water to maintain its natural color and flavor.
Livpure has a wide variety of water purifiers, including UV/UF and RO models. Choose from these simple, easy-to-use, and high-quality water purifiers that won't be hard on your pockets:
- Touch UV Water Purifier: The new Touch UV Water Purifier from Livpure cleans water close to 500 TDS Levels with an innovative ultraviolet disinfection system. It also comes with different ways to dispense. The filter will last a long time. Before it needs to be changed, one filter can clean 6000 liters of water. It also has a UV failure alarm that lets you know when it needs to be replaced. Your work is made simple and clutter-free by the touch dispensing options and LED indicator. This same water purification system comes with a warranty that lasts for a year and two free maintenance checks.
- Glitz Water Purifier (UV+UF): The Glitz water purifier from Livpure came about when UV and UF technology was put together. This water purifier makes sure that the water you drink is clean, fresh, and free of diseases. It uses a high-tech purification system with 4 steps. The UV life alert indicator tells you when service is needed so that you don't run out of water all of a sudden. The LED screen shows you how the water is being filtered and how much water is being stored.
- Smart Copper Water Purifier Zinger: This water purifier from Livpure gives you the finest of copper's health advantages. Before you consume the water, it goes through 7 stages of purification in the RO purifier, including a copper filter, improving its purity and providing health advantages. It can hold 6.5L of liquid.
- Platino+Copper Water Purifier: Livpure's Platino+copper water purifier delivers you the purest, copper-infused drinking water by filtering water through 8 stages of filtration, including a copper filter. It boasts a sizable 8.5L capacity, customizable dispensing choices, and an insect-proof tank to shield you from any foreign particles even accidentally contaminating your water.
- Bolt+ Water Purifier (RO+UF): Reverse osmosis and ultrafiltration (RO+UF) technology is included in this water purifier to effectively filter even the dirtiest water from any source. This purifier gives you the best-treated drinkable water through 7 stages of filtration. With its mineralizer feature, it enriches water with the necessary minerals.
- Bolt+(RO+UV) Water Purifier: This water purifier filters water via 7 stages utilizing reverse osmosis (RO) and ultraviolet (UV) technologies. This water purifier has an in-tank UV sterilization system and a copper 29 cartridge with 7L of water storage to provide you with clean drinking water.
- RO + UV + TE + Bolt Copper: For better water quality, Bolt Copper includes a mineralizer and taste enhancer. a purifier that uses a sophisticated 7-stage water filtration method to improve the flavor of your water while purifying it. A 7L water storage tank is included in this water purifier. It is made to fit your contemporary kitchen and enhance its elegance.
- Water purifier Zinger: The Zinger purifier from Livpure includes a unique Zinger mineralizer that provides you with mineral-rich drinking water with improved flavor. This water has been advanced-purified in six steps and UV-sterilized, making it the cleanest drinking water available. Numerous additional advantages of mineralized and purified water aid in maintaining your health.
- Copper Touch Zinger Livpure: In just one touch, the Zinger Copper Touch delivers filtered water. This easy-to-use water purifier includes 8 stages of sophisticated RO, UF, and UV water filtration. comes with a mineralizer to improve the flavor of the water and a 6.5L storage tank. An LED indicator is included with the Zinger Copper Touch to show ON/OFF, filter life, and storage status. provides filtered water that has been mineralized with copper and other necessary elements.
By now, you must have understood that Livpure is the best water purifier brand in India.