In India, you can choose from several different brands of water purifiers. There are at least 15 distinct water purifier brands that come to mind, in addition to the top two or three names in the industry. There are a lot of local brands that are running promotions on a variety of different platforms. Therefore, it is natural for you to feel confused while choosing between all of these different brands, but remember that the best water purifier in India should be chosen based on the needs you have. The process of buying a water purifier can be intimidating even if you have already decided on a particular brand to go with because there are so many different kinds available on the market, among which the RO is the most popular.
Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a process that filters water using a pressure-driven membrane. In reverse osmosis water purification systems, the membrane is typically a non-porous polymeric sheet with porous support layers underneath it. Due to the small size of the holes in the polymeric film, the RO can effectively filter out virtually all dissolved solids in the feed water. Viruses, germs, salts, pollutants, colours, dissolved toxic substances, and more can all be removed from water with the use of a RO water purifier. Chloride ions and sulfates are also removed by RO.
When you consider how much time and money a reverse osmosis water filter saves you from having to spend maintaining your high-quality water supply, the cost quickly disappears. The efficiency and effectiveness of water purification systems are improved when deposits are kept from accumulating on their components. That not only makes the water purifier last longer but also reduces the amount of money you'll spend on repairs and upkeep.
The following criteria can assist you in selecting the most appropriate water purifier for your home and other needs:
- The Standard of the Water in Your Area: The quality of the water varies significantly from one region to the next. Some of the water has contaminants, and other varieties of water stink or taste bad. Some of it is hard, containing things like calcium and magnesium, and some of it is contaminated with bacteria. Therefore, the first step is to determine the quality of your water, and then you can choose the type of water purifier that will provide the appropriate level of filtration.
- Latest Technology or a Sophisticated Cleaning Method: Nearly every water purifier on the market features a unique purification method and method of processing the water it purifies. The water's quality will determine the type of purification process that is most effective for it. RO, UV, UF, TDS, MTDS, and a lot of other technologies are among the most effective methods for purifying water.
- Electricity Requirements: When shopping for a water purifier, the availability of power is one of the most important considerations you will need to make. You also have the option to purchase a water purifier that comes equipped with technology that can be powered by an inverter.
- Consumption & Use: When considering the purchase of a Water Purifier, the amount of water that is consumed might also be a determining factor. If you have a large family and you use a lot of water, you should get a water purifier that has a high output and can clean a lot of water at once.
- Budget: On the market, you can find many various types of water purifiers, each of which has its own unique set of functions and a range of prices to match. You are free to choose any of them provided that they are within your financial means.
Go for Livpure Water Purifiers
The water purifiers made by Livpure are widely regarded as some of the most effective available in India. The cutting-edge technology guarantees mineral-fortified water that is also 100 percent risk-free to drink. The HR70 Technology offered by Livpure helps to save roughly 20,000L of water annually, thereby reducing the amount of water that is wasted to the greatest extent feasible. Copper 29 cartridges are used in Livpure's Copper RO water purifiers, and they provide an additional layer of purity while also providing many health benefits.
Among other benefits, it helps to strengthen your immune system, improves your cardiovascular health, and supports your efforts to have healthy skin that glows. The mineralizer that is included in Livpure's water filters ensures that the water contains the appropriate proportion of the vital minerals that are needed by our bodies. It improves the flavor of the water while simultaneously ensuring that your health is maintained. When purifying their water, Livpure uses several highly advanced processes at each level. They are constructed in such a way that before consumption, the water coming from any kind of source is properly filtered for your protection.
You can obtain quick and continuous hot drinking water with the use of the Zinger Copper Hot Water Purifier. The RO, UV, and UF purification technologies are all utilized in one unit. It has an in-tank UV sterilization system and can conserve up to 20,000 liters of water.
The Bolt+ (RO+UV) Livpure Water Purifier is currently one of the most well-liked models available. With Bolt+ (RO+UV), which features sophisticated UV Sterilization as well as the addition of necessary minerals, you can obtain clean and healthy drinking water. This water purifier can save up to 20,000 liters of water. It has a storage capacity of 7 liters and a spill-proof tap that turns on and off with a quarter turn.
Advantages of Livpure water purifiers
Some common advantages of Livpure water purifiers include:
- The Maximum Amount Of Water Reclaimed: The exclusive HR70 Technology developed by Livpure can save as much as 20,000 liters (L) of water annually. Not only does it remove hazardous germs and viruses from the water, but it also eliminates chlorine and fluoride, which are both naturally occurring in tap water.
- Innovative Approach to Purification: Even with a TDS level of up to 2000 ppm, the water that has been through Livpure's innovative seven-stage purification process is just as pure as bottled mineral water or distilled water. This is because the water has been cleansed so thoroughly.
- UV Sterilisation Conducted Inside the Tank: The in-tank UV sterilization technology that comes included with the Bolt + Copper (RO+UV) ensures that your water will remain sterile even while it is being stored in the tank. This method ensures that bacteria will be removed even after the tank has not been used for some time.
- Copper 29 Cartridge: Copper water filters offer a pure form of copper to the water, which in turn helps to improve your immune system, cardiovascular health, and skin health, giving you a more radiant appearance.
By now, you must have understood that Livpure is the best water purifier brand in India.