India has a significant amount of contamination in its drinking water, particularly in areas where businesses are located close to water sources. It is crucial to use the proper water purifier in these situations to guarantee that the water you drink is safe to drink and free from contaminants. Multiple stages of filtration are used in the sophisticated water filtration system of water purifiers that use RO, UV, and UF technologies. Lead, salts, and arsenic are the first hard substances to be removed, after which the water is softened through the subsequent stages of filtration. You do not have to be an expert to judge the quality of drinking water, but you should be cautious about what you drink.
Livpure is a company that has a reputation for producing the best water purifiers in India. They have a large variety of purifiers available to suit any consumer need. Their water purification solutions are innovative and backed by science ensuring you get the cleanest and safest drinking water for you and your family.
Let’s talk about the type of water purifiers available:
- Reverse osmosis, or RO, technology helps reduce the hardness of drinking water by removing calcium and magnesium compounds. Additionally, RO technology gets rid of other contaminants in the water, including lead, fluorides, and arsenic. It is excellent for eliminating a variety of pollutants. The safest filtered water is Ro water.
- UV or ultraviolet technology lessens the hazards brought on by bacteria and viruses found in drinking water. This type of technology is appropriate for use in water purifiers for soft water.
- Although UF or ultrafiltration technology can get rid of bacteria and viruses, it can't get rid of dissolved chemicals. Without electricity, it is functional, but it cannot change hard water into soft water. Therefore, it is highly recommended to use this filter technology with RO or UV water purifiers, or both.
- The contaminants are removed using activated carbon filters, which take up the impurities found in the drinking water. The carbon filter processes the mineral water, producing clean, chemical-free, and safe water. When the filters' pores are unsealed, drinking water passes through them. It goes through the activated carbon process, which lowers the risk to your health. This pre-reverse osmosis treatment also gets rid of the mineral water's bad odor in addition to its other benefits.
Here is a list of the water purifiers available from Livpure
Touch UV Water Purifier Suitable for Municipal Water, TDS below 200 ppm: The purifier will pour water into anything you are holding automatically after selecting the appropriate setting for your requirements. A mechanism that continuously monitors the purifying procedure is included with the Livpure Touch UV Water Purifier to provide you with clean and safe drinking water.
Livpure UV Glitz Water Purifier (UV+UF) Suitable for Municipal Water, TDS up to 200 ppm: The enormous 7 liter capacity of the Livpure Glitz ensures that you have a steady supply of clean drinking water throughout the day. A monitoring system is included with Livpure Glitz (UV+UF) that maintains tabs on the UV Disinfection Column's intensity and notifies you when the water purifier needs maintenance.
Glitz Silver Water Purifier: No matter where the water comes from, Livpure Glitz Silver's RO Membrane provides clean, healthful drinking water for up to 2000 ppm of TDS. The mineralizer from Livpure enriches the taste of the filtered water while also adding vital minerals that make it healthy for you to drink. The enormous 7 Litre capacity of the Livpure Glitz ensures that you have a steady supply of clean drinking water throughout the day. You may be sure to receive clean and secure drinking water thanks to cutting-edge 7-stage filtration technology.
Bolt+ (RO+UF) Water Purifier: The Livpure mineralizer boosts the immune system while also improving the flavor of the water by incorporating minerals like magnesium, sodium, calcium, and potassium. Here’s a list of the top features of this amazing purifier.
Maximum Water Recovery: With input water TDS up to 1250 ppm, Livpure's proprietary HR70 Technology helps to save roughly 20,000L of water annually.
Modern Method of Purification: The 7-stage purification process used by Livpure is built to guarantee that water from any source has been fully cleaned before being consumed.
The Reverse Osmosis Membrane of the Livpure Bolt+ (RO+UF)RO system filters water with a TDS level of up to 1500. It cleans tanker water as well as tap and groundwater.
Cartridge with Copper 29: The copper water filters provide pure copper, which helps to support healthy and radiant skin, improve cardiovascular health, and boost immunity.
Pep Pro Grand Water Purifier: This purifier boasts a RO+UV mineralizer with an advanced 6-stage filtration process. It comes equipped with in-tank UV sterilization. This purifier is suitable for water up to 2000 ppm. It removes bacteria and other harmful substances and adds essential minerals to your water.
Envy Alkaline Water Purifier: Your drinking water is supplemented with minerals thanks to Envy Alkaline, which can enhance bodily wellness in general. With its 7-step water purification procedure, Livpure's Envy Alkaline Water Purifier eliminates all bacteria and viruses from the water. Get clean water from any source, whether a truck, a tap, or a borehole.
Zinger Water Purifier: Let us talk about the unique features of this purifier
- Reduced water wastage with HR70 Technology
- LED display
- TDS filter up to 1500 ppm
- Inbuilt mineralizer
Under The Counter (UTC) Neon: This compact and efficient design makes sure the purifier is good for smaller spaces. Water with up to 2000 TDS can be treated with this water purifier. Silver nanoparticles, which are a good antibacterial and very poisonous to microbes, are used in Livpure Neon. The nanoparticles stop the development of bacteria, fungi, and viruses that contaminate the water.
Livpure has made a name for itself in India as one of the most dependable producers of some of the best water purifiers available. It is the result of many years of development and research. To deliver clean drinking water to every Indian consumer, we began by researching cutting-edge water purifiers. If you are looking for a world-class water purifier, check out our website today.