Your sleeping patterns and habits can impact your daily lifestyle. A sound, disturbance-free sleep will keep you energized throughout the day. On the other hand, if your sleep patterns are erratic and cause discomfort, you may have a foul mood the following day. If such discomfort persists for a long time, it can develop into severe sleeping disorders. Sleeping disorders can also bring chronic back aches and joint pains. Therefore, picking out a mattress with the highest comfort level must maintain balance in your daily routine.
The mattress comes in various dimensions according to your bed frame size. Accordingly, mattresses can be divided into single-bed, twin-share, queen-size, and king-size. The queen-size mattress is ideal for two adult persons allowing ample room to stretch.
Any good queen-size mattress of the correct height, firmness, and support can give you the necessary comfort for a good night’s sleep.
Buying a mattress requires a good portion of the budget. Therefore, while choosing the best queen-size mattress at the best price, you should weigh the pros and cons of various available beds.
Benefits of a good quality queen-size mattress
- Your entire day depends on how well you sleep: Today, many people will do anything to get a good night’s sleep. In our hectic and busy schedules, everyone needs to get a good night’s sleep so that it is the prelude to a productive day as dawn breaks. All you need to do is sleep and relax your mind with the help of a good mattress that will ease the quality of your sleep for the next busy day.
- No more pain: Do you feel tired when you wake up? It may not be related to physical activity or stressful days. Choosing the wrong mattress causes pain regularly. Muscle soreness in the morning can ruin your experience of the day. This is also one of the causes of back pain. A poor-quality mattress can put pressure on your body and cause pain. Therefore, it is wise to invest in a comfortable mattress to reduce aches and pains.
- Improved heart health: Heart problems can be complex and depend on many facts. However, sleep is a big part of that, so getting a good night’s sleep can help improve heart health. When your body sleeps properly, it helps remove toxins. That means less pressure on the heart to pump the same amount of blood. This ensures that the heart is not overloaded and functions properly, even during strenuous activities such as running and swimming.
Types of queen-size mattresses
Various types of top mattresses available in the market are:
1. Memory Foam queen-size Mattress
Memory foam can be considered a forerunner for the best queen mattress for back pain and targets people suffering from sleeping problems. Memory foam adapts to your body’s natural contours and can cradle your body while sleeping.
Such adaptability allows the memory foam to give your body the best fit and comfort while resting. It does not merely adapt but remembers your natural contours the next time you lay on it.
The ability to mold itself to your sleeping postures allows the memory foam to be considered a queen mattress for back pain. Thus, comforting your back and other joints when you sleep and relieving their pain.
However, the biggest drawback of memory foam is that it absorbs body heat. It may cause slight discomfort depending on your surroundings. Mixing memory foam with another layer of foam can also curb this problem.
A new queen mattress set with memory foam can be suitable if you have suffered from a spine or shoulder injury and are looking to recuperate.
2. Latex Foam queen-size Mattress
The latex foam mattress can compete against memory foam as a queen mattress for back pain. Latex foam is made from the milk-like sap of the rubber tree Hevea Brasiliensis and has the most significant advantage of being eco-friendly.
If you suffer from allergies, the latex foam’s hypoallergenic nature makes it ideal. Additionally, it means low maintenance costs for your pocket.
Latex foam makes a queen mattress medium soft, allowing it to gently contour your body and provide pressure relief from the neck and other joints. It lightly cushions your sleeping form and provides comfort from chronic back pains.
The biggest advantage of the open cell structure of latex foam is breathability and sufficient airflow for you to spend your night comfortably.
Latex foam can be your best-buy queen mattress if you want a durable bed. It may be for your old parents, or you want a mattress that can last in your old age when the chances of backaches and joint problems are high.
3. Gel Foam queen-size Mattress
Also known as the ‘Third Generation Mattress,’ the gel foam mattress is the newest addition to the mattress range. It can be a stand-alone layer or infused as the top layer in another foam mattress.
A contender for the top queen mattress, gel foam makes up for the most significant disadvantage of the memory foam mattress: heat. It retains significantly less heat than memory foam and is more responsive to the comfort needs of your body.
Made from similar materials as memory foam, a gel mattress diffuses your body heat, thus keeping you cool and breezy throughout the night. Infused with latex or memory foam provides pain relief and maintains your natural spine alignment.
Such properties of gel foam mattresses make them the best queen mattress for back pain.
How To Choose the Best Queen Bed for Optimal Comfort?
The cost of a new queen mattress can weigh on your budget. Therefore, conducting thorough research before making any purchases is crucial. Your choice of bed will depend on your requirements.
Before making the final choice of a queen-size mattress, your checklist should consider the bed’s comfort level, height, weight, durability, and firmness.
Weight becomes a very vital factor in determining your queen-size mattress purchase. For an average weighing person mattress height of 6 inches is comfortable enough. However, if you weigh the heavier side, a thicker 12-inches queen mattress or 14-inch queen mattress can provide better support to your lumbar region.
Buying any mattress is time-consuming, especially when you desire it can provide you with the highest comfort level at the most affordable prices. Livpure can be your guide through the process and provide the best budget queen mattress. It is the best mattress brand in India for all your sleeping needs.
Also Read: The Mattress That Lasts The Longest