Every Indian city, big or small, is facing a drinking water crisis. This has led to a rise in the demand for water purifiers in India. Water pollution is a major issue in India. The water supplied in many cities is contaminated with natural elements and even sewage. Water purifiers are a necessity for those who wish to consume clean and healthy water. If you are looking for the best water purifier in India, you have come to the right place. This article will help you choose the best water purifier for your home or office.
Why do you need water purification?
In some areas, the water quality is a huge problem. The supply water can have a high amount of TDS content or chlorine, and even other harmful chemicals. If the water source is borewell or understand, the water is likely to taste salty due to the presence of minerals and salts. Similarly, if your water source is a well or any open water source, they are prone to other impurities like soil, bacteria, organic matter, etc. In such cases, you need a water purification system that will give you multiple-stage water purification to improve the quality of the water and how it tastes. Different types of water purification are required to treat water from different sources.
A water purification system helps in removing unwanted impurities from the water and improves the taste of the drinking water. They help to remove germs from water while balancing the quality of the drinking water. Moreover, high-quality water purifiers come with mineralizers to enhance the quality of water. Copper, Magnesium, Fluoride, Sodium, Iron, Zinc, and Calcium are some of the essential minerals that help in maintaining good health and balance in the body. Some of these minerals are available in the water but the not in the right amounts. An RO water purification process is capable remove all the dissolved particles in the water. Therefore, it is vital that your water purification system has a mineralizer to balance the number of minerals and salts in your drinking water.
Different types of Water purification systems available in India
RO Water Purification:
The best water filtering method is reverse osmosis technology, which is based on membrane technology. With the use of RO technology, contaminants, heavy metals, and salts can be successfully removed from the water.
UV Water Purifier:
UV light is used in this kind of water purification system to eliminate bacteria and other germs that are present in the water. The water tank where the water must flow has a UV lamp installed. The lamp's radiation effectively kills 99% of the germs and viruses in the water.
Gravity Water Purifier:
It uses both gravity and a filter to clean the water. It can operate without either water or electricity. The purifier removes dirt and impurities as water flows from one place to another.
Top 5 water purifiers in India from Livpure
Zinger Copper Hot Water Purifier
With Zinger Copper Hot’s 6-Stage Advanced water purification, you can get clean and pure drinking water with a single touch. This sleek and modern water filtration system will fit in your kitchen perfectly. You also get the option to obtain hot water for drinking and cooking purposes.
Zinger Hot Copper's key features include:
- Continuous Hot Water Supply: It instantaneously offers hot water for drinking. All the time, there is a constant supply of hot water.
- HR Membrane: This water purifier's HR membrane ensures that the water is clean and pure for drinking.
- Copper 29 Cartridge: By introducing the benefits of copper to your drinking water, the copper cartridge improves its purity.
- Interactive Touch Display: This display uses an LED to provide updates on the RO and has a modern, sleek style.
Platino Copper Water Purifier
Platino Copper’s key features include:
- Save water: With the help of the cutting-edge HR70 Technology, you may conserve up to 20,000 litres of water. Platino Copper, which has HR70, not only offers clean drinking water but also helps you conserve water at home.
- Mineralizer: This product includes a mineralizer that enriches your water with necessary minerals.
- Water is purified through an eight-stage process that gets rid of bacteria and dangerous pollutants.
- Copper 29 Cartridge: This adds the beneficial properties of copper to your beverage. enhances cardiovascular health, maintains healthy skin and hair, and fosters digestive wellness.
Bolt+(RO+UV) Water Purifier
To provide clean, healthy drinking water Bolt+(RO+UV) includes cutting-edge UV Sterilization and Mineralizer to add crucial minerals. UV technology in the machine kills harmful germs and bacteria from the water.
Bolt (RO+UV)’s key features include:
- Water conservation: The Bolt RO+UV's HR70 function can help you save up to 20,000 litres of water. offers the purest water while saving the most water possible.
- Advanced purification: RO's built-in, cutting-edge technology ensures that the water is clean and safe to drink. allows for the distillation of the water with a maximum TDS of 2000 ppm.
- In-tank UV sterilisation is a feature of the Bolt + Copper (RO+UV) system that helps to keep water sterile while it is being stored in the tank. This procedure guarantees the eradication of bacteria even after the tank has not been utilised.
- Benefits of copper: Copper-infused water is possible using the copper 29 cartridge.
Envy Alkaline Water Purifier
Livpure Envy Alkaline 7-stage sophisticated purification method offers healthy alkaline water. Your whole health will greatly benefit from drinking alkaline water.
Envy Alkaline’s key features:
- The cutting-edge filtration system's seven stages remove pollutants, bacteria, and viruses from your drinking water.
- Every drop of wellness: Essential minerals including calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium are present in alkaline water. These minerals contribute to improved health and well-being.
- TDS 2000 RO Membrane: Water should be clear, clean, and with fewer dissolved solids. High TDS water is guaranteed to be purified at the source thanks to the TDS membrane.
Pep Pro Grand Water Purifier
A purifier that enhances your water’s flavour while purifying it with a 6-stage filtration process. Built-in with high-quality & technologically advanced systems, the Pep Pro Grand purifies water from any source and infuses it with essential minerals.
Pep Pro Grand’s key features:
6 Stage Purification: The multiple stages purification process involved the purification of water to ensure clean and germ-free water. Removes impurities, dust, germs, and harmful chemicals from the water.
Mineralizer: The mineralizer in the last step of water purification, adds essential minerals to the purified water.
In-tank Sterilization: This last step ensures that the water is completely purified before it reaches you for consumption.
Also Read: Does Water Purifier Enhance The Taste?